Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence - that's what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation's leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families
As a Payroll Project Analyst, you will:
- Analyze user requirements, procedures and problems to improve existing payroll and timekeeping systems, including pay rules and codes.
- Review system capabilities to determine if requests are possible within existing system.
- Configure system to ensure configuration meets specifications based on identified changes.
- Provide user support on timekeeping and payroll system issues and questions.
- Design and develop ad-hoc reports relative to payroll operating systems.
- Document and maintain policies and procedures for timekeeping systems.
- Prepare, coordinate and assist with user training and documentation of payroll and timekeeping systems.
- Assist in special projects, as assigned.
- Associate degree in a related field or combined education/experience equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- 2 years experience analyzing system capabilities and supporting system testing and reporting
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.