My client has been servicing the Des Moines market for nearly 50 years and prides themselves on having a fun, family, and team centered atmosphere. They're currently experiencing rapid growth within and wish to add an experienced candidate to their team. The core responsibilities of their new Account Manager are listed below.
- Create solutions and services by continually evaluating industry trends.
- Develop marketing and sales proposals for banks and credit unions based off the client's core business strategy.
- Demonstrate proficiency in discussing and presenting capabilities to executives within the financial institutions.
- Attending trade shows, speaking engagements and networking within the financial industry community.
- Screen potential prospects by analyzing market strategies, competitive conflicts, potential, and financials.
- 4 year degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing, or related field of study.
- 4+ years of sales, marketing, or financial institution experience.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to perform digital research to help understand and manage vendors/vendor contracts.
Please contact our professional recruiter Alan McMillen via email at Alan.McMillen@gogpac.com for more information on this, or any other positions you might be interested in
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.