Do you have accounts payable and invoicing experience? Apply now! PeopleShare is actively interviewing for an Accounting Analyst position for an industry leader in water treatment services located in Trevose, PA!
Job Details for the Accounting Analyst:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Pay Rate: $16-18/hour to start
- Temporary to hire!
Job Responsibilities & Description for the Accounting Analyst:
- Work with suppliers to close gap on missing or aged invoice receipts
- Supports payments to suppliers and work closely with Accounts Payable on resolutions
- Work with plant personnel and other team members who may need to take action to resolve invoice backlog, etc.
- Clearly articulate issues to AP team for their action
Job Requirements for the Accounting Analyst:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have at least 2 years of SAP experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers. #IND33
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.