The Project Manager is to ensure that projects are budgeted, planned, coordinated and completed in a timely, efficient, effective and profitable manner. The Project Manager will be held responsible for all aspects related to his or her projects. Project Manager may delegate portions of their authority to other qualified personnel, but does not relinquish total responsibility. The Project Manager shall also be an active member in Project Estimating.
* Have 4 years of applicable experience in the roofing industry specifically
* Edge Software is a plus
* Possess an OSHA 10 certification, successful drug, alcohol, and MVR and background screenings.
* Willing to accept responsibility to acquire specialized training and continued education
* Knowledge of Roof Assemblies, Application and Design preferred
Skills/ Duties required
* Ability to read and apply plans and specifications to enable timely presentations of bids and/or proposal
* Ability to consistently prepare the new job paperwork, project cost estimate and schedule prior to the project commencement
* Ability to manage all aspects of construction projects effectively and efficiently included
* Ability to develop business relationships and networking contacts to increase the company's presence in the business community that results in new business opportunities
* Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail
* Knowledge of Company Estimating, Scheduling and Project Management software
* Excellent verbal, written, communication and computer skills
* Process Change Orders for all approved Change Requests. Ensure that all Change requests have an executed Change order in a timely fashion.
* Complete project close-out documentation and ensure that the punch list is completed in a timely and cost-effective manner
- 401K plan
- 50% paid medical
- Yearly bonuses
- Potential growth within the company.
- Company Truck
- Company Cell Phone
- Company Laptop
- Medical Benefit
- Vacation Pay
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.