Seasoned Audit Seniors!
A top CPA firm is looking for an Audit Senior to join their team on a full-time basis.
You will have the opportunity to work as a team member on diverse client engagements as part of their practice.
They have been helping clients improve their performance through the most challenging business cycles for years.
* Provide timely, high-quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations including coordinating the auditing of all required financial statements, related disclosures, and other client deliverables
* Develop an understanding of the client's business, and become an industry specialist to understand client specific needs
* Understand and utilize audit methodology
* Supervise Audit Associates on engagement teams and function as an in-charge facilitating field work by monitoring and reporting regarding productivity and adherence to work plan schedules on each assignment
* Anticipate and address client concerns and escalate issues as they arise
* Interact with clients to help ensure the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
* Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to Managers and Partners
* Identify performance improvement opportunities
* Recognize and inform management of opportunities to increase level and types of services to clients
* Ensure professional development through ongoing education
* BS/BA Degree in Accounting or equivalent degree
* 3 years of relevant experience in a public accounting environment, auditing financial statements
* Previous experience auditing clients in the Corporate Accounting industries
* Demonstrated experience and ability to act as in-charge on engagements
- Excellent benefits package
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions reach out to Shanai Neuman with Gpac at Shanai.Neuman@Gogpac.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.