Administrative Assistant job Delta British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Administrative Assistant Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Delta, British Columbia
Date Posted: 1/2/2020
Sirwal Construction Ltd. Located at 11831 82 Ave Delta BC V4C 2C6 is looking for Full Time Administrative Assistant to Join their Team As Soon As Possible.
• Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, reports and related material from computerized and handwritten copy
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory
• Answer telephone and e-mails and relay telephone calls and messages
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
• Determine and establish office procedures
• Greet visitors, and direct visitors to appropriate person
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries
One to two Years of experience is required.
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Salary: $22.50 Hourly for 40 Hours per week
11831 82 Ave Delta BC V4C 2C6
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Contact Name: Sirwal Construction
State: British Columbia
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites