PeopleShare is currently hiring for a career marketing opportunity! We are seeking a strong candidate for a marketing administrator position in Horsham, PA! Recent graduates with relevant degrees are encouraged to apply!
Job Details for Marketing Administrator:
- Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Pay Rate: varies upon experience
- Temporary to Hire!
Job Responsibilities & Description for Marketing Administrator:
- Distribute and upload marketing assets to various platforms and customer portals
- Maintain current trade show displays, monitor inventory and order replacement materials as needed
- Create and modify product flyers for key customers as requested by sales teams utilizing Adobe InDesign and established brand templates
- Coordinate sales literature through internal review process; obtain printing quotes and negotiate pricing with vendors
- Source and order promotional items and apparel in line with brand guidelines; fulfill requests and maintain inventory
- Coordinate ISO reviews and maintain documentation for periodic audits
- Submit and follow up on product sample requests in support of company's sponsorships and motorsports program
Job Requirements for Marketing Administrator:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications preferred, or 2 to 4 years relevant experience
- Microsoft Office skills required, including advanced experience in Excel and PowerPoint, specifically in developing charts, graphs, and creating high impact presentations
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite strongly preferred
- Additional course work in Marketing Research is preferred
- Good time management for working on a variety of projects
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.