Account Manager***Must be US Citizen***
Our client, a fast-growing health and wellbeing company, is seeking an eCommerce Account Manager, particularly managing the Amazon account. This hands-on position calls for high energy, attention to detail, self-motivation, reliability, and a clear understanding of the ever-changing eCommerce environment. This individual will be an expert in Amazon strategies, as well as a well versed on SEO and content strategy. Experience with other third-party marketplaces is ideal (e.g., Shopify, Houzz) with an aggressive drive towards sales and growth.
The role is to work out of their Hollywood, Fl. Office.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and tactics for e-commerce channels (Amazon, Walmart, Costco etc.)
- Working with design teams create online listings for new products using templates and copy for new product listings with keywords. Present the products online correctly.
- Lead product go to market strategy, quickly identifying products that are heroes versus zeros, conducting market research, developing marketing plan and sales forecasting, as well as champion market research analysis.
- Manage social media strategy
- Meticulously track and monitor account health, performance metrics, competition, and pricing on a weekly basis; monitor best practices, trends, search engine optimization, and the latest marketplace changes.
- Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple projects and set priorities
- Digital Advertising campaign buildout and optimization
- Understanding and ability to navigate Amazon's systems with the know-how to help resolve any Amazon.com issues that may arise from MAP violations etc.
- 3~5 years' experience with e-commerce channels management such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Target/Bed Bath&Beyond etc are required.
- Excellent writing and exceptional communication, customer service skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel (Advanced Knowledge preferred)
- Motivated, persistent self-starter who is results-driven and analytical.
- Detail oriented and project management skills to drive products through a product launch process
- Good sense of branding and creative
- BA or BS in Marketing, Communications or Business Management is ideal
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative - smaller office (approximately 50 team members)
Job Type: Full-time, in office (not remote)
Please contact Jay Mendel directly at 605-370-6048 or email@example.com for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.