Food Service Supervisor job Terrace British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Food Service Supervisor Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Terrace, British Columbia
Date Posted: 12/20/2019
Food Service Supervisor
JOB START DATE
As soon as possible
$14.25/hour for 40 hours a week
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
• Permanent, Full time
• Availability to work in a variety of shifts and at the weekends
• Create shift schedule effectively including work station assignments/rotations, employee vacations, employee breaks and overtime assignment
• Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of servers and other kitchen staff
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
• Establish methods to meet work schedules
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
• Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
• Assist in selection of food service staff and development of budgets
• Other duties as assigned by restaurant manager.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND PERSONAL SUITABILITY
• A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
• Customer service oriented
• Experience of motivating and leading team.
• Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure and fast paced environment and prioritize tasks.
• Health regulations, safety standards and departmental and company policies should be followed in the work setup.
Completion of secondary school
1-2 years of supervisory experience within the restaurant industry
Best Western Terrace Inn
WORK LOCATION & EMPLOYER ADDRESS
4620 Lakelse Avenue
Terrace, BC V6G 1R1
APPLY BY E-MAIL:
Contact Name: terrace jobs
State: British Columbia
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites