We are looking for social media savvy and dynamic marketing professionals for a Marketing Associate role in the East Windsor area! This is a great opportunity for someone with a Bachelor's degree and a couple years of experience to take the next step in his/her career. The Marketing Associate will work closely with the Marketing Manager to take on various projects, work with clients, manage social media/website content and help with events.
What's in it for you?
- Build on entry level marketing experience and gain exposure in a variety of areas
- Opportunity to take ownership of projects and develop strengths
- Great working environment
- Growth opportunities - Willing to train and develop someone
Job Details for the Marketing Associate:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, standard business hours
- Pay Rate: $42-50k
- Temp to hire opportunity
Job Responsibilities for the Marketing Associate:
- Manage social media presence; Develop and distribute content and grow channels
- Maintain, edit and monitor company website
- Assist with the design and creation of digital and physical marketing material
- Maintain samples and sample distribution
- Work in CRM system, creating reports and updating information
- Support the planning and execution of various events (live and digital) for clients
- Create presentations (PowerPoint) of new products and information for target audiences
- Perform various marketing related tasks, complete projects and provide overall support for the Marketing Manager
Job Requirements for the Marketing Associate:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience (internships included)
- Proficient in various forms of social media marketing, email marketing, and content management
- Excellent communication skills with a client-first mindset. Must be comfortable presenting/speaking in front of clients at events or in day-to-day communication
- Energetic and assertive personality with the drive to learn and take on new tasks!
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in New Jersey (NJ) - Trenton, Princeton, Robbinsville, Plainsboro, Cherry Hill & Cranbury; and in PA - Levittown, Fairless Hills, & Philadelphia. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.