Information Technology (IT) Business Analyst job Burnaby British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Information Technology (IT) Business Analyst Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia
Date Posted: 12/11/2019
Category: Computer Software/Programming
Job Code: 2171
Number Of Openings: 1
1. Serve as the link of communication between key customers and development teams to facilitate ticket resolution and achieve operational targets;
2. Go above and beyond to provide excellent customer service to the North American clients
3. Acting and resolving customer queries within the defined SLA.
4. Handling Xorosoft’s support, on-boarding, and go-live implementation team
5. Prioritizing & categorization of customer queries
6. Support customer-focused retention and business development efforts.
7. Extract, analyze and format customer usage data to support constructive discussions with customers.
8. Articulate Xorosoft’s key value propositions to customers in the context of their business challenges.
9. Advocate client needs and requirements to internal teams.
10. Execute miscellaneous analysis projects to support the needs of the business.
11. Assist in the development of client success profiles and case studies.
12. Customer on-boarding & solution implementation.
13. Act as a role model for the team members and develop them along with yourself.
14. Mentor junior and mid-level analyst’s to help the team learn and grow.
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 2
Education Required: Bachelors
Contact Name: Yadwinder Pal Singh
State: British Columbia
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites