Ogilvy Health is a creative network focused on driving superior outcomes in the ever-changing healthcare environment, providing bespoke solutions for "whole brand building" in an increasingly complex and evolving marketplace. We believe in the power of making brands matter by keeping our audiences' health and wellness needs at the center of every touchpoint. Our legacy of creativity, our global network and our deep expertise allow us to apply diverse thinking to create solutions to client challenges. Ogilvy Health delivers insight, creativity, innovation, and engagement solutions for all healthcare stakeholders, patients, and consumers across the healthcare continuum-through Consulting, Medical Education, HCP Promotion, Patient/Consumer Engagement and Market Access-while also drawing on the full range of Ogilvy's talent and capabilities to integrate PR and Influence, Customer Engagement and Commerce, and Digital Transformation. Ogilvy is a WPP company (NYSE:WPP) (www.wpp.com).
At Ogilvy Health, Art Directors partner with a copywriter to conceive and develop powerful communications that uniquely expresses a creative solution that helps establish a brand, create an emotion and compel an action. They develop an arsenal of visual references and raw inspiration. They are strategic, conceptual people with a mastery of visual language and the design chops to bring ideas to life in many, different ways.
- Creating compelling and strategically sound conceptual solutions
- Participates in internal reviews and can effectively present their work
- Has exceptional design skills for web and print
- Adheres to specific media and channel technical requirements
- Has expert knowledge in current, industry-standard solutions and programs
- Engages in constructive conversations, giving and receiving feedback appropriately
- Monitors projects through tech build and print production
- Understands client, brand and market
- Clearly communicates project status to team
- Volunteers for pitches or when additional support is needed
- Bachelor's degree in visual communications or equivalent
- 3-5 years of related work experience in healthcare advertising; HCP experience highly preferred.
- Ability to press check and a solid understanding of photography, illustration, typography, editing, transfer and shooting of commercials preferred.
- Proficiency within Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Video Production highly desired
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a great working environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer