SNI Companies is looking to hire a Media Director. The Media Director should increase the public's interest in products/services through thoughtful media campaigns and ensure advertising costs are within budget. SNI Companies would like for the Media Director to have a minimum five years hands on experience in digital and print media for this role.
The Media Director duties are:
- Research new media sources.
- Plan media campaigns.
- Negotiate contracts and maintain client relationships.
- Manage and oversee a social media team of two employees.
- Determines the best media outlet mix for promotional strategies.
- Optimize advertising strategies for varying audiences.
- Create new campaigns to reach a broader audience.
- Build long-term relationships with media influencers to promote our brand.
Qualifications associated with the Media Director role consist of:
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 5 years' of progressive hands-on media experience.
- BS in Marketing, Business Administration or similar field.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time.
If you meet these qualifications and would like to be considered please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org SNI Companies is an equal opportunity employer.