A top retailer is searching for a highly-motivated Retail Store Manager to join their team and manage their largest and most profitable store. This company offers competitive compensation and work-life balance.
Retail Store Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure the store achieves company objectives and KPI goals
- Lead an operationally sound business by balancing company policies, procedures, payroll, reporting, scheduling
- Recruit, develop and train and motivate team members
- Maximize sales results in the area of sales, merchandising and operations
- Ensure proper staff planning according to budget
- Accurate recording of sales figures
Retail Store Manager Requirements:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 2+ years of retail experience
- Management or supervisory experience in a retail setting
- Proven track record of selling effectively and meeting sales goals
- Proven ability to be sales-driven and results-oriented
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Proven organizational skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.