Office Administrator job Surrey British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Office Administrator Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: BDS Job Agency Ltd
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Date Posted: 11/28/2019
Number Of Openings: 1
BDS Job Agency Ltd., located at 7337 137 Street suite 402, Surrey, British Columbia, V3W 1A4 , is looking for Ofice Administrator to be a part of the team.
• Oversee and co-ordinate administrative procedures and evaluate new procedures.
• Establish work priorities and prepare schedules.
• Co-ordinate and plan for business services.
• Conduct analysis and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting.
• Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and ordering supplies for office.
• Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
• Supervise records management of clients and staff.
• Preparing advertisements to promote the business.
• Coordinate with suppliers.
Completion of secondary schooling is mandatory.
Completion of college diploma in Public administration will be n asset.
1-2 years of previous related experience is required.
Interested candidates can send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your resume
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
No Walk Ins please.
Aboriginal, youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.
Start Date: as soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 2
Education Required: High School
Contact Name: BDS Job Agency Ltd
State: British Columbia
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites