English - Spanish Medical Interpreters - From Home job Cheyenne Wyoming
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
English - Spanish Medical Interpreters - From Home Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Grupo Noa International
Location: Cheyenne, Wyoming
Date Posted: 11/20/2019
Number Of Openings: 10
We are looking for a number of English - Spanish Speaking Medical Interpreters.
Please send your resume.
1. To be available for 8 hours per day.
2. To have worked doing real-time medical interpretations before.
3. Must be Fluent in Spanish and in English.
4. Internet connection of 2.5 Mb or more. It cannot be wireless nor through a data card. You should also test that you do not have a latency of over 100ms. You can test these requirements running a simple test at speedtest.net
5. Headset: This headset can be simple, but it must connect to your computer via USB. This is to ensure proper phone behavior and call quality.
How to apply, please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. The language level that you have (should be 90% or above)
2. Send your Skype ID
3. Set an appointment for an interview: http://gruponoa.levanacommunications.com/
Start Date: 11.20.19
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 1
Education Required: High School
Overnight Travel: None
Vacation Time: No Paid Vacation
About the company
We are a customer service virtual call center with headquarters in California, US and San Jose, Costa Rica. We have been operating independently since 2007 and have successfully contracted remotely for over twelve years.
Contact Name: Karen Salazar
Company Type: Employer
Company: Grupo Noa International
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites