Working with a multi-location equipment company in Missouri that is looking for a Store/Location Manager. Candidate must have previous management experience in the Ag equipment industry who will be managing the business and financials but will also be growing the business. Provide leadership in evaluating, allocating, and managing human, and financial resources for the location with optimizing profitable growth of the business.
- Maintain responsibility for the sales territory associated with the given store location; this includes day-to-day management of the sales staff and communicating to the Vice President on situations when outside normal margin expectations or Multi-Unit Deals.
- Monitor and communicate trends in customers business activities and agricultural practices
- Maintain current knowledge of used equipment values and ability to evaluate properly for trading purposes
- Monitor competitive activity/pricing/ products and communicate these issues accordingly
- Lead the location in maintaining a clean, organized, and customer-friendly environment to ensure 100% customer satisfaction in all departments
- Coordinates directly with Department managers and customers to ensure conflict resolution is achieved in a manner that is favourable to all parties involved
- Coordinates to develop and implement a comprehensive strategic business plan which integrates the business values, mission, resources and goals
- Evaluate the staffing needs of the location as well as the quality of the current staffing and communicates these observations to the Leadership Team
- Create a positive environment and maintain open communication with all employees to boost morale and ensure that employees feel comfortable communicating any concerns and problems to the Location Manager
- Coordinate with Management and other Location Managers to achieve overall operating goals of the company
- Coordinates with the Leadership team and location department managers in scheduling, planning, and facilitating of all monthly employee meetings (including safety).
- Leads community involvement to ensure that the company's reputation and image in the community is consistent with its overall vision and objectives
- Communicate the current supplier relationship and any need for changes or additions in regards to suppliers to the Leadership Team
- Coordinates with Leadership Team and department managers to ensure all departments achieve revenue growth as well as sales and profitability goals
- Coordinates with Leadership Team and department managers to hold all location employees accountable for performance metrics and adhering to the company policies and procedures
- Coordinates with Leadership Team and department managers to facilitate hiring, development, evaluation, and effectiveness of the employees at the given location
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- 5+ years' experience in a retail environment
- 1+ additional years' experience as parts or service manager or in a sales role preferred
- Experience dealing with elevated customer issues
- Knowledge of financial metrics, marketing experience and a solid understanding of sales, parts, and service operations
- Solid analytical, business planning, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Business or equivalent experience required
If you'd like to learn more on this opportunity feel free to call or text Tyler Ollerich at 605-809-8537 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.