A high volume grain elevator is currently seeking an experienced Grain Location Manager. This location offers top of the line equipment, and has the ability to move a high volume of grain. They are providing a competitive base salary, and know the importance of keeping a good work/life balance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the oversight of 5+ personnel including operations and administration
- Inventory control
- Scheduling preventative and routine facility maintenance
- Scheduling of grain logistics
- Buying and selling of grain
- 3+ years of grain management experience
- Degree in Ag Economics, Ag Business, or related field
- Strong Knowledge of grain logistics
- Basic understanding of grain marketing
For more information regarding this position please contact Brent Kramer at (605) 978-5471.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.