A highly regarded Ag retailer has an immediate opening for a Custom Applicator in the area. This company utilizes cutting edge technology, and runs all new to late model equipment. If you are an experience Custom Applicator or Farm Hand looking to take the next step, this is the position for you. The company is offering a competitive hourly wage with top of the line benefits.
- Safe application of: chemical, fertilizer, and anhydrous ammonia
- Maintenance including: troubleshooting, repairing, and scheduling preventative maintenance on equipment
- Some agronomy operations duties: Mixing and blending chemical/fertilizer, operating tender truck, delivering crop inputs
- 2+ years of experience operating heavy agricultural equipment
- Class A CDL preferred
- Custom Applicators license preferred
- Clean driving record
This is an opportunity for an individual to spark their career with a reputable company. If you are looking for the next step, APPLY NOW!
For more information please contact Brent Kramer at (605) 978-5471.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.