Printing Plant Manager job Burnaby British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Printing Plant Manager Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Allegra Printing
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia
Date Posted: 11/14/2019
Number Of Openings: 1
Allegra Printing is currently looking for a permanent, full time Printing Plant Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
• Plan and organize day to day operations to exceed customers’ expectations.
• Allocate resources effectively and efficiently to meet production targets.
• Responsible for the production operations, establishes priorities and schedule jobs in an efficient manner.
• Monitor expenditure and manage the printing plant budget.
• Inspect machines and equipment’s and recommend replacements if necessary, for the optimum utilization and safe operation.
• Develop or revises production systems and methods of work.
• Supervise and train other employees.
Salary: $38.50 hourly
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: 105 – 8620 Glenlyon Parkway, Burnaby, BC V5J 0B6
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.
• Completion of a college or university degree is required.
• Five or more years of experience in manufacturing is required.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 5
Education Required: Other
Contact Name: ALLEGRA PRINTING
Company: MROKE CONTRACTING LTD
State: British Columbia
Zip: V5J 0B6
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites