|Location: Leawood, Kansas
||Date Posted: 11/10/2019
||Category: Real Estate
|Job Code: 2019-1912
Function as Nolan's resident subject matter expert and primary administrator on employee benefits and services, benefit plan compliance, tools, systems and enrollment processes. Serve as an internal resource coach, trainer and mentor for Nolan's HR team, and the primary point of contact for all employees related to their employee benefits, including:
- Employee benefit enrollment, renewals and open enrollment
- Employee questions and problem solving related to benefits plans/summaries
- Work injuries and workers compensation
- Leave management, including FMLA, and coordination with STD/LTD coverage
- HIPAA regulations, ACA guidelines, Disability, ERISA, and all related compliance and reporting
- All 401(k) management and administration, including Form 5500 and all related support.
- State continuation and COBRA management.
- Affect improvement, service, and efficiency in the delivery, management, and administration of employee benefits.
- Measure and monitor the impact, ROI, and effectiveness of Nolan employee benefits expenditures as a contributor to total reward and compensation programs.
- Manage and audit all benefits invoices and expenses for accuracy and timeliness.
- Provide expert advice and counsel to all associates on matters related to employee benefits, benefit administration and services, leave management, systems, tools, & related functions.
- Ensure flawless, high service-oriented delivery of benefit administration and support to all associates.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of all new enrollments and terminations.
- Manage and ensure all employee benefits services functions, including external vendors and third-party service providers, operate at an acceptable level of competency, compliance, productivity, and client service.
- Ensure employee benefits services, practices, processes, and solutions conform to all local, state, and federal employment requirements, as well as within best practices within the human resources profession.
- Stay current with employment laws on the local, state and federal level to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Ensure the safety and confidentiality of all employee data.
- Develop and ensure positive, trusted, and effective relationships within and among all Nolan associates.
- Develop and ensure favorable, constructive, trusted relationships with external partners, service providers, client brokers, and related resources.
Supervision and Leadership
- Represent the organization to all clients, vendors, service providers, brokers, and related partners in a favorable manner at all times.
- Uphold the mission, values and policies of the organization all times.
- Provide guidance and support regarding employee benefits to all Nolan associates.
- Manage, audit, and review employee benefit enrollment documents
- Manage, audit, and review all benefit invoices
- Enter data into carrier websites
- Develop reports and analysis
- Build trusted relationships and strategic partnerships within and external to the organization.
- Solve problems, recommend credible solutions, and demonstrate the ability make critical decisions.
- Provide high level of personal direction, leadership and coaching to HR team and Nolan management
- Travel throughout the region, visit company locations, meet with brokers, vendors and other service providers.
- Manage and advise updates and improvements to processes, technology, and third party services.
- Develop presentations, reports, and facilitate meetings
- Regularly and effectively communicate throughout all levels within organization in written, verbal, and presentation formats.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field. Advanced degree and/or certification strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated success in the role of employee benefits administrator or similar position.
- Substantial knowledge and expertise in all facets of human resources management, laws, and regulations, especially in the areas of employee benefits, administration, reporting, ERISA, records management and related areas.
- Must have strong working knowledge of computers, HRIS systems, office automation software and related tools.
- Demonstrated success building trusted partnerships within the clients and organizations served.
- Strong presentation skills with demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of management through clear, informed and logical discussions/presentations.
- Ability to communicate knowledgeably and build credibly with company, client base, senior management and internal constituents.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high capacity for influence among senior level executives and other such persons of influence.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated knowledge and success at the development and communication of professional correspondence.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Nolan Real Estate Services