Server job surrey British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: surrey, British Columbia
Date Posted: 11/8/2019
Number Of Openings: 2
Training Day Café Ltd.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: No Experience
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Food and beverage servers (6513)
NOC Job Title: Server
Unit 7-8077 King George Blvd
Training Day Café Ltd.is looking for two full-time Servers to join their team as soon as possible.
• Greet customers, present menus, make recommendations and answer the questions regarding menu items.
• Take orders and relay to kitchen staff and serve food.
• Handling guest concerns with the support of the management team
• Prepare and serve specialty food at customers' tables.
• Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards.
• Ensure guest is satisfied with food items that were delivered.
• Inspect and maintain cleanliness of dining room.
• Completion of secondary education is must.
• Serving It Right Certificate is required.
How to Apply:
Start Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Education Required: High School
Contact Name: Training Day Café Ltd.
Company Type: Employer
State: British Columbia
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites