Cook job surrey British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: surrey, British Columbia
Date Posted: 11/8/2019
Number Of Openings: 2
Training Day Café Ltd.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 2-3years of related experience
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Cooks (6322)
NOC Job Title: Cook
Unit 7-8077 King George Blvd
Training Day Café Ltd.is looking for two full-time permanent Cooks to join their team.
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
• Cook Special meals for patients as instructed by chef.
• Following recipe and presentation guidelines to meet or exceed guests' expectations.
• Coordinating food orders to support timely and efficient delivery to each table.
• Ensuring proper food safety and sanitation standards.
• Meeting special guest requests while ensuring same high-quality standards.
• Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
• May Clean Kitchen and work areas.
• Completion of secondary education is must.
• Two to three years of related experience is required.
How to Apply:
Start Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Education Required: High School
Contact Name: Training Day Café Ltd.
Company Type: Employer
State: British Columbia
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites