If you are a passionate Project Manager looking to join a growing firm, there is an incredible opportunity that awaits in Bloomington, IL. This reputable Architecture and Design Firm is looking for an experienced Project Manager that wants to be a part of a interactive, collaborative and successful culture.
Project Manager Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture
- 8+ years of professional experience in all phases of architectural projects
- Architectural license preferred
- Experience in Education K-12, Higher Education, Commercial, Municipal, Medical, Religious preferred
Project Manager Requirements:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is required.
- Experience in corporate or tenant improvement preferred
- Sufficient experience in proposals, contracts, project plans
- Strong technical, code and detailing skills for quality documentation
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment
- Proactive written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage client relationships
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- The Project Manager will be responsible for start to finish project management
- The ability to effectively manage a team
- Consult with clients on project plans, contracts, proposals
- Scheduling, Estimates, Budget, Planning to complete projects- drawings, models, images, material etc.
- Professional client development skills
- Leadership skills, ability to build relationships at all levels, internally and externally
Project Manager Compensation:
- (negotiable depending upon experience and technical skill-set)
- Excellent benefits package (401k, Health, Dental, Bonus, Employee stock ownership)
- Ability to work remotely up to 3 days a week
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Architect positions, reach out to Spencer Strait with Gpac at Spencer.Strait@gogpac.com.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.