Junior Landscape Designer
A landscaping company that has been in business for 30 years is looking for a Junior Landscape Designer for their growing team! This opportunity is perfect for someone who values a collaborative environment, career development, and being part of an energetic team. This company truly values employees and clients, has a fantastic location, and unmatched culture. It is the perfect place to settle into your career!
What Does It Take to Be Qualified?
- Degree in landscape design, construction, etc
- At least 1-2 years of experience
- Estimating experience
- Previous work with plants and turf in the area preferred
- Proficiency in CAD programs, ProLandscape preferred
- The desire to grow within the company
What Can You Expect in Your Role?
- Working side by side with a senior designer to estimate and design projects
- Working with home builders on new residential home sites
- The opportunity to advance into a project management role after 6 months
Our client is ready to hire! Don't wait, apply now! GPAC is a national recruiting and professional placement firm - applying for this job may qualify you for other positions available as well.
Take the next step in your Landscape Architecture career. Please contact Brie Golden directly at or 605-937-5556 or Brie.Golden@gogpac.com for more information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.