PeopleShare is seeking top talent for a Manager Closing Operations at a growing company in Robinson Township, PA!
Qualified applicants please apply to the posting with your updated resume and contact details.
To learn more and for further consideration contact Amanda at 412-922-5200!
Job Details for Manager Closing Operations:
- Schedule:Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
- Pay Rate: $45,000-50,000 a year based on experience
- Long term career opportunity
Job Responsibilities & Description for Manager Closing Operations
- Oversight of day to day closing operations within a team ranging from 10-20 staff.
- Preserve current policies, and sustain compliance with company, regulatory, and industry requirements
- Implementing process changes, closely monitoring, and mentoring the Closing Operations Team.
- Respond to and satisfy client issues in a timely, consistent manner
- Ensure accurate resolution with established company standards for quality and service
Job Requirements for Manager Closing Operations
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 Years management experience in the settlement/real estate services industry preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Pittsburgh area - Monroeville, Export, Murrysville, Canonsburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington, Moon Township, Robinson, Beaver, Greentree, Downtown and Cranberry. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, electronic assemblers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.