A well established firm is looking for a passionate Landscape Architect / Project Manager to join their team. This role offers a challenging and rewarding experience with unlimited growth opportunities. A background in landscape architecture is a must. Expected Duties:
- Plan, lead, and successfully execute multiple projects from start to finish, ensuring each project is delivered on time, on budget, and on vision.
- Perform site planning and general design tasks.
- Prioritize overall project management and ensure successful project delivery.
- Ensure project compliance with rules and regulations, laws and codes, policies and procedures.
- Help prepare project presentations for clients, regulatory agents, and governing bodies.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once and establish priorities.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Proficiency in appropriate design software
- Self-directed and can work independently and with a team.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and apply landscape design principles at a high level.
For additional information on this opportunity, please contact Jimmy Graham directly at 605-799-8138 Resumes may be confidentially sent to Jimmy Graham at firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.