Due to progressive growth, an opportunity is available for a highly motivated Project Architect who is able to jump in feet first. We are looking for a candidate with previous experience and a proven track record of success running a division while managing other architectural professionals.
My client has built strong relationships in the community and enjoys repeat business from all of their clients. This growing company is looking for a Project Architect who values hard work and appreciates the rewards those efforts bring. We are highly motivated to find our next Project Architect who has extensive experience on Hospitality projects.
- Select the best delivery method for each project
- Manage schedule, budget, and man power to meet or exceed deadlines and budgets
- Develop the best methods to ensure team support and effective communication
- Develop measurements to determine the strategic plan is met during all phases of construction
- 5+ years' experience as a Project Architect on Hospitality projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
- Have an ownership attitude; be willing and able to grow, coach, and mentor
- Strive for excellence in every project; do whatever it takes to achieve optimum results
- Able to resolve conflict to be mutually beneficially to all parties involved
- Proficiency in Revit
- Base salary starting at $75,000 + DOE
- Bonuses based on performance
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k
Take your career to the next level and APPLY NOW.
Please contact Trent Ryswyk directly at 605-496-9347 for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.