|Location: Sandy Springs, Georgia
||Date Posted: 10/31/2019
||Category: Information Technology
|Job Code: BBBH30759
Explanation of Position
- This position requires extensive skills in ExtJS development, as well as several others.
- This role will complete mission-critical deliverables related to Pentest remediation and other projects.
- Developer's tasks will continue reducing technical debt while providing maintenance support of applications and databases.
- Rewriting of legacy web applications to current technology standards. The applications target for rewrite are "My Reports", "mobile", "Brief" and "Regulated Goods:"
- Assist in migration of 12 2019 End of Life SQL servers to new platform
- Processing and tuning of "Revenue Per Plane" application / data mart.
Details of Position
- Support the development of business requirements and program specifications
- Assist in the creation of project timelines
- Work closely with management team to design application flow; Create and maintain various web applications
- Design and implement database scheme and process flow
- Develop, analyze and execute system test plans
- Analyze data to determine necessary data constraints
- Analyze various web based applications for performance related issues
- Take full ownership of applications as it relates to automating production posting cycles and communicating with the various stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mgmt. Information Systems, Mathematics or related discipline
- 3-5 years technical expertise in web applications development in ASP.NET/C#
Builds Web Application Development
- Creates, designs, and builds scalable solutions based on business specifications, knowledge, and current data to support web applications
- Manages front-end web language development to provide clutter-free user interfaces.
- Harvests and analyzes data from various sources for research and analysis, and serves as a subject matter expert to ensure project teams understand the data and methods for extracting information.
Manages Business Data Requirements
- Evaluates process methods and available resources to create automation, build routines and schedules, and to identify data tools.
- Conducts existing application process improvements to organize information into usable formats.
Application Customer Support
- Investigates user application issues to provide resolutions, and teaches business rules to users to ensure applications are utilized effectively.
- ASP .NET Web Programming - Intermediate
- C# .NET - Intermediate
- SQL Programming - Advanced
- Agile and Scrum Concepts - Intermediate
- Technical Analysis - Advanced
- Troubleshooting skills - Advanced
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Esha at 209-286-7401 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 2 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/
Position Type: Contractor
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Hired by Matrix, Inc.
|Company: Hired by Matrix, Inc.