Farm Supervisor job Pemberton British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Farm Supervisor Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Pemberton, British Columbia
Date Posted: 10/29/2019
Business Legal Name: Blue House Organics Inc.
Business Operating Name: Blue House Organics Inc.
Business Address/Work Location: 8184 Pemberton Meadows Road,
Pemberton BC V0N 2L2
Job Title: Farm Supervisor
Terms of Employment: Full-time/Permanent
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
No of Positions: 2
• Ability to Supervise up to 5 people
• Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm works and harvesting labourers.
• Develop work schedule and establish procedures.
• Ensure farm safety procedures are followed.
• Maintain work records and logs.
• Perform general farm duties.
• Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
• Maintain quality control and production records.
• Completion of secondary school is required
Experience: 2 years of farming experience in a related field or 1 year of Farm Supervisory Experience is required
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, physically demanding, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking.
Personal Suitability: Excellent oral communication, Organized, Team player
How to Apply:
Apply By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Name: Alejandro Sucre
State: British Columbia
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites