PeopleShare is seeking top talent for a Senior Manager-Closing at a growing company in Robinson Township, PA!
Seeking three years of closing and management experience. Qualified applicants please apply to the posting with your updated resume and contact details.
To learn more and for further consideration contact Amanda at 412-922-5200!
Job Details for Senior Manager-Closing:
- Schedule:Monday-Friday Daylight
- Pay Rate: $55,000-60.000 a year based on experience
- Long term career opportunity
Job Responsibilities & Description for Senior Manager-Closing:
- Develop and retain new title orders from national lenders and/or mortgage originators
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts with Sales/Vice President
- Conduct monthly calls with assigned Clients, and build a professional relationship
- Review daily WIPS and disbursement reports
- Create and implement training materials specific to the Closing process
- Monitor employee performance, attendance, and conduct monthly team meetings
- Manage the hiring/firing process, motivate and coach staff, and conduct annual reviews
Job Requirements for Senior Manager-Closing:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED), 2 year degree preferred
- 3 years closing and management experience required
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Excel and Word
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Pittsburgh area - Monroeville, Export, Murrysville, Canonsburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington, Moon Township, Robinson, Beaver, Greentree, Downtown and Cranberry. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, electronic assemblers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.