I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence - that's what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation's leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
The Specialist, Cyber GRC is a member of Kindred at Home's Cyber GRC team and responsible for the operational management of the company's Cyber GRC programs. The Specialist, Cyber GRC is also responsible for the ongoing maintenance of operational process documentation.
This position requires a highly-motivated resource with strong collaboration skills, solid working knowledge of security and compliance best practices, and familiarity managing GRC programs in a regulated business environment. The Specialist, Cybersecurity Operations must be highly knowledgeable about the regulatory and technical infrastructure environments and must ensure that information systems are proactively maintained in a fully functional, secure mode.
Primary Responsibilities and Activities:
- Establish and maintain the Information Security Policy, standards and related documentation
- Participate in the Security Awareness training program
- Participate in the IT Risk Management program including identifying, assessing, and driving remediation of technology and security-related risks
- Facilitate and manage the controls framework, audit requests and related activities for IT and Information Security
- Assist business and IT partners with security remediation activities
- Assist with the development and maintenance of GRC metrics and dashboards
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline
- CISSP certification desired
- Minimum 2 years experience in information security
- Familiarity with security operational functions
- Familiarity with information security best practices
- Solid project management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated and self-directed professional, with keen attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong customer service and solution-focused orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll free) 855-KND-AT-HOME