We are looking for a Dev Ops. System Engineer for a permanent opportunity in South FL. Great company, culture and pay/benefits.
MCSE/MCSA/CCNA/VCAP/VCP are all a plus...
1. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory/Group Policy (2008/2012 Domain)
2. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft multiples roles DFS, DNS, DHCP fail-over, ADFS, IIS, AD RMS, Remote Desktop Services (Farms), File and Print Services.
3. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013, SharePoint 2013, Lync 2013
4. Advanced knowledge of Server hardening, Certificates, IP sec and SMBv3 configurations
5. Advanced knowledge of IIS, Web Applications, SQL 2012/2016
6. Advanced knowledge of Power Shell scripting and SCCM 2012
7. Working knowledge of Active Batch, Global SFTP, Automation Tools, Websense/ForcePoint, ProofPoint, Solarwinds, and other monitoring tools.
8. High level knowledge of applications troubleshooting in an enterprise environment.
9. Advanced server class hardware trouble shooting skills.
10. Capability of configuring servers from both a hardware (including advanced RAID and iSCSI SAN configurations) and software perspective.