JIRA Administrator | Software Engineer
Are you an experienced JIRA Administrator who's looking for an opportunity to work for a leading provider of health and wellness products? Our client has over 500 employee and generates more than $700 Million annually. Please read through the following job summary and apply today if this role is a perfect fit for you.
We're looking for a highly skilled JIRA Admin who will thrive as the product owner. This individual will set up projects, workflows, custom coding and complex workflows, etc. This person will work closely with our AWS Support Team that supports the infrastructure (patches/ upgrades, monitoring). The Admin will work closely with development teams to institute an Agile methodology using Jira. Use "waterfall" methodology, Sharepoint and other tools and will assist in driving adoption. This individual will manage user provisioning and access.
* Over 8+ years of experience in IT Industry with more than 5 years of experience on Atlassian Tools such as Jira, Confluence,Crowd, Bitbucket server and Bamboo. Started as a Software Configuration Management (SCM) working on configuring different software management tools for various software development lifecycle environments, ranging from pure waterfall to highly agile environments.
* Very strong background in Administering JIRA and JIRA Service Desk including maintenance/upgrades, configuration, developing, testing, and deploying complex workflows (multiple projects, issues types, automatic status transitions, email triggers across environments, and managing plugins.
* Agile Program Management, JIRA-Agile Scrum/Kanban, Bug Cycle Management, SDLC design advice using JIRA. Program Management process/tools implementation/ customization.
* Exceptional Communication. Will need to be able to coordinate with other managers efficiently.
* USC/GC preferred
* Safe agile certification is always highly preferred.
Location: FT Washington PA
Type: Contract 1 Year+