Norfolk Naval Shipyard - Portsmouth, VA
Dunhill Solutions is looking for a motivated, customer service-oriented systems analyst to support our project operations team. The right candidate has experience operating and monitoring computer systems.
Active Secret Security Clearance is required
- Initiating and monitoring batch job processing.
- Reviewing and annotating log files.
- Troubleshooting system errors, failures, or other problems through application of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Contributing to the development of SOPs to ensure accuracy with regards to current processes and procedures.
- Escalating issues in the event of system errors, failures, or other problems.
- Documenting all batch/interface progression and all problems encountered and actions taken.
- Performing environmental checks of the server room and conducts physical security inspections of the building as required.
Education & Experience:
- Associates Degree in Information Technology Related Discipline OR
- 2 years equivalent, relevant experience can be substituted for the Degree
- Qualifying 8570 Baseline Certification for IAT Level I
(e.g. CompTIA A+ CE, CompTIA Network+ CE, or SSCP)
Shifts: There are multiple positions available for each of these shifts:
Saturday & Sunday - 2400 - 1200 (part time 24 hours)
Saturday & Sunday - 1200 - 2400 (part time 24 hours)
Monday through Friday - 0800-1400
Monday through Friday - 1600-2400
Monday through Friday - 2400 - 0800