Eligible new technician employees will receive a sign-on bonus payment up to $5,000 based on skill level. Apply today to learn more!
Lauderdale Infiniti has an outstanding opportunity for a Technician Trainee to join the Holman family!
What will you do?
Our Technician Trainee is responsible for guided routine service on vehicles, diagnosing and completing repairs on customer vehicles. The technician trainee will learn to be the most up-to-date person in the dealership with regard to the mechanical aspects of vehicles and works closely with the Parts Department and with the Service Advisor.
The Technician Trainee is also responsible for:
- Provide assistance to the workshop by completing tasks defined by the trainer/team leader or Shop Foreman.
- Work in a supervised capacity until such time that management feels the necessary skills and training have been acquired.
- The Technician Trainee must be able to read, write, and follow verbal instructions and display a positive and helpful attitude throughout the workday.
- The Technician Trainee must be able to work with due diligence to complete the designated tasks and vehicular repair so as to avoid additional damage to the customer’s vehicle.
- Able to follow all rules of the road and posted speed limits while driving customer and dealership owned vehicles.
- Receive feedback in the form of a Bi-weekly verbal coaching session and written summary of performance.
What are we looking for?
- High School Diploma and one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current valid driver’s license
- Must have good reading, writing and math skills.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and provide outstanding customer service.
- Appropriate technical certifications.
- Ability to stay current by attending technical training schools and by reading shop manuals, technical bulletins, etc.
What we offer:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. In addition we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.