The Opportunity |Office Administrator/Receptionist
The Office Administrator provides specialized administrative support to relieve executive, administrative, and line and staff managers of a wide variety of administrative duties. Assignments may be found in various functional areas. A background in Human Resources would be considered a strong asset.
- Executing special or continuous research and data gathering tasks for projects and/or contracts
- Preparing reports/recommendations, compiles data, determines possible issues and recommends resolutions
- Coordinating activities between departments and outside parties
- Contacting company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information
- Receives and directs visitors, employment applicants, salespersons and customers to appropriate locations and parties. Notifies staff of visitor's arrival.
- Maintains a visitors' log and issues badges when necessary.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in an administration capacity.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate's Degree strongly preferred
- Proven records management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong typing and data entry skills and a working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Ability to plan and coordinate meetings with multiple individuals
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.