Construction Project Manager- Multifamily Renovation Redevelopment job Charlotte
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Construction Project Manager- Multifamily Renovation/Redevelopment Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Date Posted: 9/25/2019
Category: Real Estate
Job Code: R0003444
* Manage multiple Renovations and Capex projects.
* Management of Construction Management Personnel.
* Assist with due diligence process.
* Budget development and budget Management.
* Manage and approve invoices thru CIS and Yardi.
* Initiate bid scopes of work and draft contract scopes/requests and contract processing.
* Assist in coordinating all new design elements. Coordinate furnishings and designer provided elements delivery schedule with construction schedule(s).
* Assist and oversee with Construction Management Agreements (CMA), Property Capital Projects and Insurance claim capex projects.
* Review design drawings and specifications
* Compose the scope of work identifying products, specifications, performance standards and contract documents
* Prepare and distribute bid packages to qualified vendors and conduct pre-bid meetings
* Qualify bids and bidders, and make selections
* Establish construction schedule and develop related budget
* Regularly update and report on the project's performance through the schedule, cost report, weekly report, progress photos and accounting calls
* Regularly monitor field operations through site visits and inspections
* Monitor and advise on job safety protocols
* Prepare and submit contracts, change orders and purchase orders
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Contact Name: Fairfield Residential
Company: Fairfield Residential
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites