Holman is proud to have our newest facility, Holman GO, located on Route 1 in Princeton NJ open for business! We are looking for employees who would like to join our team as an Automotive Technician.
Eligible New technician employees will receive a sign-on bonus payment up to $5,000 based on skill level. Apply today to learn more!
Holman GO is a completely re-imagined automotive retail business that seeks to reinvent the way retail customers are served. In an open and transparent, no-haggle, no-hassle environment, salaried professionals who are fanatical about the customer experience and aided by technology will act as consultants to assist customers with any automotive need.
What will you do?
A Service Technician is responsible for the actual service and/or repair of vehicles assigned to him or her by service management or their designated representatives.
- Properly diagnose vehicular problems
- Tear down, repair, and reassemble vehicle components
- Complete work orders, in accordance with applicable safety requirements, company policies and published procedures
- Ensure proper listing of parts and service times, etc.
- Road test vehicle to insure proper operation
What are we looking for?
- Automotive technical experience and/or technical school program experience required
- Automotive manufacturer training preferred, but not required
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment requirements including background checks, DMV, and drug screening
What we offer:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. In addition we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.