|Location: Haslet, Texas
||Date Posted: 9/24/2019
|Job Code: BBBH30523
- The Senior IVR Developer is responsible for Supporting Call Center IVR Technologies and the associated subsystems, including ACDs within this international automotive giant.
- Provide system-level support of multi-user telephony (operating) systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of these systems.
- Identify alternatives for optimizing resources.
- This job is 30% Production Support and 70% Programming.
- Fielding questions from Agents/Supervisors on IVR Functionality
- Follow-up on trouble tickets
- Managing and Documenting software upgrades
- System corrections, and hardware support
- Make call routing changes as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
This position requires:
- A background in programming, with experience in modifying and creating applications in several environments and databases.
- A background in IVR Programming
- Experience in gathering requirements, and implementing solutions to meet or exceed expectations with call routing software.
- At least 5 years of experience in design and development of Java based applications in Call Center Technologies (IVR, ACD).
- Designing Omni-channel solutions is a plus.
- 6+ years' experience with data, voice and/or VoIP Technologies.
- Participation in troubleshooting, problem isolation, and resolution and problem escalations as needed. Initiate and participate in root cause analysis/preventative action activities when required, such as when an outage occurs.
- Ability to escalate service and support requests to vendors, as needed, to maintain compliance with Service Level Objectives
- Skilled technical writing ability in order to document problems and solutions for users and other support personnel
- Supportive of team concepts
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
ACD/IVR Development, XML, JAVA, C+ and SQL:
- Extensive IVR background (certifications are a plus), AT&T and Verizon Toll Free routing. Experience with Avaya, Aspect, Cisco and/or Genesys.
- Complete understanding of SIP and H323
- Application development and coding of interactive voice response systems, experience in working with APIs and voice recognition.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to lead a project and coordinate resources to meet deadlines as required.
- A person who is detail-oriented and well organized
- A person who can set priorities and work on multiple tasks at the same time.
- Able to work with multiple vendors to coordinate the correct hardware and software needs of the call center.
- A team-oriented person who can work well within several Markets within the Company.
- A good listener, creative, intuitive, and ability to resolve problems in potentially stressful situations.
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Ishwar at 201-691-7401 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 3 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/
Position Type: Contractor
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Hired by Matrix, Inc.
|Company: Hired by Matrix, Inc.