U Pull-&-Pay (UPAP) is a dynamic company with a nationwide network of retail self-serve used auto parts stores. As a customer focused organization, UPAP exists to provide low cost, used auto parts to our customers. Our inventory and interchange information services enhance the customer experience. Customers bring their own tools into UPAP stores and remove valuable auto parts from an environmentally processed inventory of autos. These auto parts are purchased according to a specific price list shared with our customers. UPAPs inventory of autos is rotated continuously.
UPAP is a wholly owned subsidiary of The David J Joseph Company (DJJ) which was founded in 1885 and is a world leader in scrap metal recycling & trading. With over 80 locations, the Joseph Company is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nucor Corporation (NUE) a Fortune 200 Company. DJJ has a well-earned reputation for safety, integrity and innovation. We are recognized as a good community citizen who is trustworthy, financially strong and environmentally proactive.
If you are ready to grow with a successful company, please apply online.
The UPAP Management Trainee Program allows individuals to be exposed to all facets of the business during a 6-18 month training program. Trainees receive hands-on training in buying autos, selling scrap, retail and production operations, and all safety and environment programs. The goal of the program is to develop individuals to assume management roles at one of our locations.
- Bachelors degree in business discipline or equivalent related business experience
- Exceptional organization skills with the ability to adapt to changing assignments
- Ability to work flexible hours, include weekends and holidays
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- ability to interface effectively with customers and employees
- Excels at operating in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Willingness to train at our facilities across the U.S including Arizona, Texas, Colorado, Florida, Indiana, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Ohio; with additional locations as we grow
- Required to wear all required Personal Protective Equipment while working
- Ability to follow company safety and environmental procedures at all time