Seeking part time evening work? We are hiring for a Custodian/Janitor for a facility in Princeton, NJ to work approximately 30 hours per week in the later afternoon and evenings. Previous experience cleaning public or commercial locations preferred but candidates with alternate experience are encouraged to apply.
Job Details for Custodian:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 4pm-10pm (hours may vary slightly)
- Pay Rate: $12-13/hour
- Temp, possible temp to hire opportunity
Job Responsibilities & Description for Custodian:
- Provide daily cleaning services and general maintenance on classrooms and office buildings
- Vacuum and mop floors; Shampoo carpets as needed
- Dust surfaces
- Remove trash
- Restock paper/disposable products
- Additional responsibilities as requested
Job Requirements for Custodian:
- Experience cleaning educational, professional, or commercial buildings preferred but not required
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Must be able to lift at least 40lbs and bend, walk, climb, reach, and perform other physical requirements
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in New Jersey (NJ) - Trenton, Princeton, Robbinsville, Plainsboro, Cherry Hill & Cranbury; and in PA - Levittown, Fairless Hills, & Philadelphia. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.