A growing Physical Therapy Practice is looking to add a Physical Therapist at their new clinic location. This is an ideal opportunity for the PT who wants to plant roots in an esteemed practice that utilizes cutting edge technology and techniques dedicated to enhance client experience and outcomes.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program
- Eligible for current California PT license
- CPR certified
- Collaborative, interdisciplinary approach
- 2+ relevant experience
- Masters or Doctoral degree
- Assessment of client needs
- Diagnosing movement dysfunction
- Creation and execution of treatment plan
- Education to client and support system of interventions and treatment goals
- Documentation that follows reimbursement guidelines
- Competitive compensation DOE
- Health, dental, life, and 401k
- Generous vacation/flex time and continuing education allowance
For additional questions, or to inquire about other opportunities contact Carmen.Pacheco@gogpac.org or call: 605-937-5636.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.