The Opportunity | Facilities Assistant
The Facilities Assistant performs a variety of facility maintenance functions to include; building/facility maintenance, repair, replacement and/or warehouse duties on structural, mechanical, electrical, HVAC and sanitary systems and related equipment and machinery. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to handle; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, bend, crouch or crawl. The employee must also occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds or more.
Major Accountabilities /Deliverables
- Analyzes maintenance repair requests and identifies problems/solutions.
- Performs complex aspects of the craft.
- May be involved in the maintenance of office furniture and equipment.
- May maintain documentation such as power diagrams, network diagram, space usage, etc. and also assist with the editing of media materials, such as tapes.
- May provide support to vendors/contractors such as security force, cafeteria, media relations.
- 7-10 years' experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of plumbing, HVAC and electrical repair
- High School Diploma or equivalent
What You'll Find at CW
Challenging Work - The work we do at Curtiss-Wright is not only challenging, but it is meaningful to our customers, our employees and the communities in which we live and work.
Independence-- At Curtiss-Wright, you have the independence to invent, create and innovate; and the opportunity to work on the most advanced technology in our industry.
A Collaborative Environment -- The teamwork among our exceptionally talented people enables us to deliver some of the most advanced solutions to our customers.
Curtiss-Wright is proud to offer our employees a comprehensive total rewards package:
- Competitive Pay
- Health and wellness benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance and more
- Savings opportunities for retirement, with an opportunity to become a shareholder
- Learning and development opportunities
- Recognition for your contributions
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.