Start Your Next Career with A Company Who Will Invest In You! Great Competitive Starting Salary!
PeopleShare is currently seeking qualified candidates for a senior manufacturing associate within a pharmaceutical company in Horsham, PA! DIRECT HIRE!
Job Details for Senior Manufacturing Associate:
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 1st shift, flexible scheduling!
- Pay Rate: Based on experience and previous salaries!
- DIRECT HIRE!
Job Responsibilities & Description for Senior Manufacturing Associate:
- Follow batch records and utilize manufacturing equipment to manufacture various pharmaceutical products
- Operate equipment including blenders, tablet presses, fluid beds, roller compactors, coaters, capsule fillers, etc.
- Support equipment maintenance
- Review standard operating procedures, batch records, and documentation in order to support the processing
Job Requirements for Senior Manufacturing Associate:
- Previous experience with pharmaceutical drug development required
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Must be a self-starter and capable of working with minimal oversight
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.