Start your career with a great opportunity! PeopleShare is currently hiring a Director of Quality Assurance in Horsham, PA! Apply today!
Job Details for Director of Quality Assurance:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday! Flex scheduling!
- Pay Rate: Based on experience!
- Direct Hire!
Job Responsibilities & Description for Director of Quality Assurance:
- Review, approval, and release of raw materials
- Director of Quality assurance is responsible for system wide quality, system implementation and process improvement
- Support manufacturing with the QA team in all aspects of work to ensure proper procedure is being followed
Job Requirements for Director of Quality Assurance:
- Previous experience with pharmaceutical drug development required
- Bachelor's Degree in a related science field preferred
- Previous experience in quality assurance required
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers. #IND7
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.