Do you want to work at the best technology company in Tampa Bay? Do you you have experience working in accounting with a focus on revenue or accounts receivable? Are you interested in career growth? Do you want to work in a fast pace, fun and collaborative environment?
If so, you can be the next member of our team!!!!!
The Revenue Accountant is responsible for day-to-day prioritization, resolution, and processing of all general AR tasks to ensure effectiveness in the department as team.
Revenue Accountant Responsibilities:
- Perform daily check deposits, credit card deposits, and customer account updates as needed.
- Analysis of revenue, Accounts Receivable, unapplied cash and more.
- Follow up with customers on outstanding invoices to ensure issue resolution
- Perform monthly billing preparations and processing.
- Resolve account issues in a timely manner by communicating effectively with clients, the Sales Team, and the Client Success team.
- Prepare documentation for approval and entering credit memos.
- Provisioning and deactivating software licensing.
- Process various requests from Salesforce queue to ensure accurate billings.
Revenue Accountant Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of professional accounting experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred
- Exposure to accounting for Revenue or Accounts Receivable
- Experience working in fast pace with changing priorities.
- Ability to think quickly and analytically.
- Attention to detail, team player
- Excellent communication skills
Revenue Accountant Salary and Benefits:
Salary range between $40,000 - $44,000 annually plus overtime
Company sponsored health insurance (excellent benefits)
Interested candidates should apply directly to this posting.