Political Affairs Internship (Unpaid) job Abingdon Virginia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Political Affairs Internship (Unpaid) Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: The Borgen Project
Location: Abingdon, Virginia
Date Posted: 9/10/2019
Category: Part Time
Number Of Openings: 50
The Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that is working to make poverty a focus of U.S. foreign policy. This is a part-time 12-hours per week, unpaid telecommuting internship. The internship is for 12 weeks and responsibilities will include leading public and political outreach in your state and district.
- Meet with members of Congress and/or Congressional staffers in your State and District.
- Represent The Borgen Project at various business, political and community events.
- Assist with fundraising. Create a personal fundraising campaign and meet targets.
- Mobilize individuals to contact their members of Congress in support of key poverty-reduction legislation.
- As needed, speak to groups, classes and organizations.
- Write letters of support for key programs to political leaders, media and other groups.
* College credit available for this position
- Outstanding writing skills.
- Self-starter who can produce great results with limited supervision.
- Strong oral communication skills and ability to lead meetings and give speeches.
We respond to every applicant within 14 days. Please check your spam folder for our emails and if nothing has been received, please email us.
Start Date: First Monday of each month
Position Type: Internship
Years of Experience Required: Entry-Level
Education Required: Other
Overnight Travel: None
Vacation Time: No Paid Vacation
The Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that is working to make poverty a focus of U.S. foreign policy.
Contact Name: Kelly Gilmour
Company Type: Other
Company: The Borgen Project
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites