Wanted: $42.50 hr for RNs & LPNs for In-Home 1:1 Care job Monona Wisconsin
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Wanted: $42.50/hr for RNs & LPNs for In-Home 1:1 Care Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Monona, Wisconsin
Date Posted: 9/7/2019
Category: Nurses/Nurses Aids
$42.50/hr FT/PT In-Home Nurses wanted in Monona for 1:1 direct care:
Reliable, Prompt, Friendly nurses needed!
Young adult with Muscular Dystrophy in private residence now hiring!
* Part-time and full-time shifts available.
* On-site training provided on various types of medical equipment and assistive technologies.
* No experience necessary! Great for new grads.
* 12 hour shifts (7am-7pm, 7pm-7am)
* Some shorter shifts available.
* $42.50/hr for RNs and $28.33/hr for LPNs
Current valid Wisconsin State Nursing License. CPR certification. Adult ventilator certification (Can be obtained after beginning the interview process). Assistance with finding the 8 hour vent certification class is provided.
Contact Name: J
Company Type: Employer
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites