Application Support & Deployment Job
|Location: Peapack and Gladstone, New Jersey
||Date Posted: 9/6/2019
|Job Code: BBBH30372
- Our Client, a research-based pharmaceutical company, is seeking an Application Support & Deployment Consultant possessing
- Our Client has deployed an enterprise business system, an Oracle-hosted platform, and has been customized to meet the Company's business needs. This includes an integration with other Company enterprise financial systems, including SAP for cost data and an internal system governing capital Project approvals. The system is deployed at over 60 sites, has an average user base of 300 users globally, and is supported by a technical solution owner team in the Company's business technology division.
- The individual will serve as the Engineer/Analyst for the enterprise-level system and related business processes and systems for global engineering and the network. In broad terms, the scope of responsibilities for this role includes System diagnostics, performance verification, identification/diagnosis/resolution of system issues including integration with other enterprise systems, and resolution leadership.
- The candidate will act as the business representative to the technical team supporting the system. In addition, the candidate must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and have the ability to communicate effectively with a global network.
- This SME will also be a primary point of contact for user issues and provide coaching/training on system use and application.
- Pharma experience = plus/ good to have
- SAP, Oracle, ECPA
- BT professional
- Interact with people on all level on a global scale
- Technical but personable
- Very hands on, jump right in and execute
- Understand the systems and how they integrate to others
- Explain the integration, be able to solve any issue. understand if its system error or user error and explain.
The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate strong skills in the following 4 key areas (additional details and specific responsibilities are provided below):
- Subject Matter Expertise in Oracle/Unifier
- Technical Competency in integrated Enterprise Systems
- Diagnostic capability
- Communication/Interpersonal Skills and ability to clearly communicate with a Global User Group
Subject Matter Expertise in Oracle Unifier
- Deep experience and expertise in the Unifier process model, including configuration tools to enable understanding how they system was designed and the ability to enhance the system.
- Review and Approve user access requests and configures system settings to ensure users are provisioned correctly and follow business processes in compliance with Company policies and practices
- Investigates system defects, problems or situations that require further evaluation, analyze symptoms to determine potential causes, and identify/implement appropriate solutions.
- Accountable to develop, organize, maintain, and verify data accuracy of the Capital Portfolio in the System
- Interacts regularly with System Owner and Administrator to ensure enhancements and upgrades defined on the system roadmap are progressing
- Leads the identification and implementation of innovative system enhancements/improvements and new reporting tools to support the capital business processes
- Maintains updated training materials on the access and navigation of the System and its related business processes
- Leverage existing Oracle products and offerings such as User Productivity Kit (UPK) to expand user knowledge
- Increase system functionality through use of the Oracle BI Publisher tool.
- Coaches site and center users in the effective use of the System and supports data requests
- Supports the change management process required to implement new capital business processes on a global scale.
- Leads the deployment efforts to bring new sites onto the system
- Accountable for periodic updates to system libraries, including Exchange Rate information
- Act as business support to center functions that lack portfolio managers; update project data in the system for groups that lack system access and/or functionality (Business Technology, Quality Operations)
- Support the development of Capital Portfolio analytical information and be a key contributor to developing a long-range strategy to further progress system capability, output, and user experience.
Technical Competency in integrated Enterprise Systems
- Understanding of the Oracle PIF integration processes and integration process executions
- Review and verification of each of the inbound and outbound integration between the system and SAP/eCPA to ensure proper operational performance and information transfer between systems
- Ability to diagnose and resolve system issues and underlying problems in integrated systems
- Provide as-requested support from BT for questions and issues with the System, and potentially with SAP Project Systems and eCPA
- Conducts what if analysis of capital portfolio as directed by Global Capital Portfolio Management Team
- Creates graphs, reports and dashboards that distill complex information into simple and effective visual formats
- Provide backup assistance to the Capital Systems Administrator for system maintenance and the Capital Planning Lead on the annual Capital Planning cycle
- Proficiency in Excel is required
Communication/Interpersonal Skills and ability to clearly communicate with a Global User Group
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with internal customers
- Maintain an environment that encourages teamwork and commitment to the business
- Understands Engineering/Construction Project Management, including key deliverables/milestones, scheduling, budgets, procurement activities, and cash flow.
- Works effectively with other functions to share proven practices, standard work and demonstrates mutual accountability for the success of the System.
- Leads the monthly system User forum for a global audience (provide training twice in the same day, once for US/EU/Africa and once for AsiaPac). This includes development and distribution of a monthly communication (PowerPoint slide deck) describing system tips and tricks.
- Provide as-requested support from the System Local Administrators for questions and issues with the system, and potentially with SAP Project Systems and eCPA
- Interacts regularly with Site Engineering, Site Capital Leads and Functional Capital Coordinators to review and ensure quality of applicable data
- Posts pertinent documents to the Capital Program SharePoint
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Prakash at 201-308-0009 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 12 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/
Position Type: Contractor
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Hired by Matrix, Inc.
|Company: Hired by Matrix, Inc.